Re: RFS: avifile (QA upload)

Barry deFreese wrote:
> Uploaded thanks.

Thank you.

> Probably should remove the empty dirs but that's not a serious
> issue.

I hesitated, because it seems to me the package will fail to build
when the woe32 plugins are to be built.  (I haven't tried, though.)

>  Also, your changelog is a bit wordy. ;-)

Well, I am supposed to record every change, and there are lots of
changes.  (I agree that it is perhaps more verbose than necessary;
that's because I personally prefer describing the precise changes
instead of the meaningless "Fix foo", "Clean up bar", "Simplify baz",
"Adapt for mumble", etc.)