RFS: update-inetd (98% popcon; closes ITA and 10 other bugs)

[please CC me on replies, I'm not subscribed]

Hi,

I need a sponsor for my adoption of update-inetd. This upload closes 11 bugs,
a couple of which are a decade old(!), and adds a rather extensive test suite.

    dget http://members.hellug.gr/serzan/tmp/deb/update-inetd_4.32.dsc

FYI I plan to migrate update-inetd to triggers, based on input from Roger
Leigh (see #541872 msg35 onwards), but that's long-term (over a stable
release), so this upload is just bug fixing.

Cheers,
Serafeim

--
debtags-organised WNPP bugs: http://members.hellug.gr/serzan/wnpp