Re: Writing debian/watch for project located at ohloh

Am Montag, den 27.04.2009, 17:01 +0200 schrieb Resul Cetin:
> Hi,
> I am currently trying to create a package for something which hosts its files
> only on ohloh's download services. The files can be found at
>  https://www.ohloh.net/p/mereo/download?package=stable
>
> I started with following file:
> ---
> version=3
> https://www.ohloh.net/p/mereo/download?package=stable \
> /p/mereo/download\?filename=mereo_(.*)_src.zip
> ---
>
> This works quite good to get informed about the current version, but the
> download doesn't work at all.
>
>  $ uscan --download
>  cppcheck: Newer version (1.8.0) available on remote site:
>    https://www.ohloh.net/p/mereo/download?filename=mereo_1.8.0_src.zip
>    (local version is 1.3)
>  cppcheck: Successfully downloaded updated package download
>
> Will (as you can read above) only create a file called 'download'. Inside is a
> html file with the link hidden somewhere. Does anyone has experience or an
> idea how to write a working debian/watch file for such a project?

You can manipulate the download URL and the filename via an opts line
and downloadurlmangle and filenamemangle in your watch file. As far as I
understand the cloudfront-concept, the distribution ID is always the
same for a project.

Check the attached watch file. It works here.

Regards, Daniel