Re: RFS: libapache2-mod-auth-cas

Hi Luk,

On Tue, 2009-02-10 at 07:43 +0100, Luk Claes wrote:
> Michele Baldessari wrote:
> > So I removed the postinst change and changed dh_fixperms appropriately
> > in trunk. Thanks for noticing and let me know if you'd like me to upload
> > a 1.0.8-2 to mentors.
>
> Please do and ping me for upload, TIA.

I've uploaded to mentors an updated package:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libapache2-mod-auth-cas/libapache2-mod-auth-cas_1.0.8-3.dsc

Notable changes:
* Removed the statoverride call in postinst, and used dh_fixperms -X to
  have /var/cache/apache2/mod_auth_cas owned by www-data:www:data (750)
  (Suggestion by Luk Claes)
* Updates to 3.8.1 policy (no changes required)
* Link to -lssl & -lcrypto (missing symbol errors won't happen again)
* Lintian overrides for non-standard-dir-perm : it's the path where
  CAS session cookies are stored and it should not be readable by everyone

The resulting pbuilt package is successfully running on my production servers
and it is lintian clean (modulo one override for the CAS cookie path permissions).

Thanks for your upload or comments and regards,
Michele