Re: RFS: dtmfdial (updated package)

On Fri, Mar 06, 2009 at 10:31:47PM -0500, Barry deFreese wrote:
> Denis Briand wrote:
>> Dear mentors,
>>
>> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.2-5
>> of my package "dtmfdial".
>>
>> It builds these binary packages:
>> dtmfdial   - DTMF Tone Dialer
>>
>> The package appears to be lintian clean.
>>
>> The upload would fix these bugs: 490041
>>
>> The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
>> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
>> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dtmfdial/dtmfdial_0.2-5.dsc
>>
>> I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
>>
>> Kind regards
>>  Denis Briand
>>

> I'm not sure this is a big deal but probably should be fixed:
>
> W: dtmfdial: copyright-refers-to-versionless-license-file
> usr/share/common-licenses/GPL
>
> Also, any particular reason you didn't bump the debhelper build-dep
> version and compat to at least 5?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Barry deFreese

It was because I builded the package with lenny and lintian didn't see anything.
I build it now with sid and I changed the GPL to GPL-2 (dtmfdial upstream version since 1998) to have a GPL version license in debian/copyright
that's all right for lintian.
But, I have one question : how can I upload that new package?
	-upgrade to 0.2-6 ? and "$ dput mentors dtmfdial_0.2-6_i386.changes" ?
	or
	-I send to you my 0.2-5 fixed package ?
	or
	-I send my 0.2-5 fixed package with dput after to removed .upload file ?

Best regards
Thank you

Denis Briand