Re: RFS: nemesis (updated package)

Hi William

On Fri, 2008-06-20 at 02:11 -0500, William Vera wrote:
> Because I have a dummy finger, thanks for the observartion, the
> package was updated.

When you changed the version, the URL changed; i suppose it is:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nemesis/nemesis_1.4-1.dsc

The debian/copyright looks out-dated; you should look at changing the license/copyright part of the file, and supply the new URL to the upstream site.

Running "lintian -I" against the generated .deb gives a lot of "I: nemesis: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign"; as the man pages are supplied by upstream, I don't know if it is relevant to patch all those.
That will be the call of the sponsor you find (can't help you there, so keep looking...)

But apart from those, the package looks good to me :-)

Cheers
Andreas