RFS: genwebgallery

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "genwebgallery".

* Package name    : genwebgallery
  Version         : 0.7-1
  Upstream Author : markus schnalke <meillo@marmaro.de>
* URL             : http://prog.marmaro.de/genwebgallery
* License         : MIT
  Section         : web

It builds this binary package:
genwebgallery - generates minimalistic web galleries

Very simple tool to generate static HTML pages to view pictures on the
web. The generated pages are not very beautiful, but simple. They
contain just what is really needed - no fancy stuff. Also the generation
process is only one program call. You can specify some configuration
options like the dimension of the created thumbnails, the name of the
index page and some more.
All image processing is done via ImageMagick.

I want to add, that in one of the next releases, there will be support for a
much smaller alternative to ImageMagick (on which I'm working at the moment).
So, the program wants to provide a very simple web gallery generator with few
dependencies.

genwebgallery is written in sh, without bashism.

The package is new to Debian.

It appears to be lintian clean.

The upload would fix this bug: 484597 (ITP)

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/genwebgallery/genwebgallery_0.7-1.dsc

Please note, that I'm new to maintainship in Debian. I built the package as
good as possible, and an already-maintainer had a look in it. I hope everything
is fine with the package. If not, please let me know.

Kind regards
 markus schnalke