RFS: plait - Command-Line Jukebox

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "plait".

* Package name    : plait
  Version         : 1.5.2-1
  Upstream Author : Stephen Jungels
* URL             : http://stephenjungels.com/jungels.net/projects/plait/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : sound

It builds these binary packages:
plait      - Command-Line Jukebox

The related ITP bug is: 484174

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/plait/plait_1.5.2-1.dsc

I am new to debian maintainership.  Please note the following items on which some guidance is probably warranted.  I'm sure there will be more:
- plait runs OK in a Sarge chroot so I have used Sarge versions for the binary dependencies.
- The (upstream) manpages are quite minimal.  I've patched them to be lintian clean but you may consider more work to be appropriate.

Please wield the cluebat upon me with flair and precision. :-)

Many thanks, Dave.
--
David Symons
Armidale NSW Australia