Re: RFS: php5-rar

Hi,

[Really, please, _stop_ sending a copy of the message to my email address.
Please _only_ send it to the mailing list.]

Deepak Tripathi wrote:
> Hi ,
> I am really sorry for spam but i have checked both license and i found
> that both is 3.01.
> Please check the following links
>
> http://pecl.php.net/package/rar

But the one in the .tar.gz is 3.0, not 3.01, so no matter what the site
says, the tarball says something different.

Other than that, seems like something changed in-between:

$ diff 3_0.txt 3_01.txt
2,3c2,3
<                   The PHP License, version 3.0
< Copyright (c) 1999 - 2006 The PHP Group. All rights reserved.
---
>                   The PHP License, version 3.01
> Copyright (c) 1999 - 2008 The PHP Group. All rights reserved.
41,42c41,42
<      "This product includes PHP, freely available from
<      <http://www.php.net/>".
---
>      "This product includes PHP software, freely available from
>      <http://www.php.net/software/>".
67c67
< This product includes the Zend Engine, freely available at
---
> PHP includes the Zend Engine, freely available at

AFAIR there were some other changes in 3.01.

> Thanks
> Deepak

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.