Re: RFS: gnocky

Hi

Matthias Mailänder wrote:

Taking a look at the package:
W: gnocky source: out-of-date-standards-version 3.6.2 (current is 3.7.3)
W: gnocky: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/gnocky
W: gnocky: package-contains-empty-directory usr/share/applications/
W: gnocky: package-contains-empty-directory usr/sbin/
W: gnocky: copyright-lists-upstream-authors-with-dh_make-boilerplate
W: gnocky: copyright-contains-dh_make-todo-boilerplate
E: gnocky: menu-icon-not-in-xpm-format phone
W: gnocky: menu-item-uses-apps-section /usr/share/menu/gnocky:5
W: gnocky: menu-item-creates-new-section Apps/Net /usr/share/menu/gnocky:5
W: gnocky: description-starts-with-leading-spaces
W: gnocky: syntax-error-in-debian-changelog line 12 "couldn't parse date
Di, 01 Apr 2008 09:26:51 +0200"

And this last warning actually stops it from building in pbuilder.
Please make sure you're building your package in Unstable/Sid and that
you have the latest version of lintian to check it with.
When you've gone through these problems, let me know and I'll take
another look.

As a last hint: perhaps you could expand the long description to be a
bit more informative about what the program can do.

Cheers

--
Leo "costela" Antunes
[insert a witty retort here]