Re: Screwed up svn-inject?

Hi!

Am 10.4.2008 schrieb "Matt Arnold" <mattarnold5@gmail.com>:

> I recently set up a private Subversion repository for my non
>collab-maint packages. [1]  It has helped me work efficiently (as
>opposed to taking two months to do anything :)). One problem however all
>svn-buildpackage runs produce debian native packages. I was wondering if
> anybody knew of a way to fix this? If this is documented somewhere i
>apologize.
>[1]
>http://thegnuguru.org/wsvn/listing.php?repname=pkg-matt&path=%2F&rev=0&sc=0

Hmmm... looks like you didn't used the -o parameter for svn-inject; so
not only your changes, but the entire tarball got added to the
repository.  I guess that's the cause of the native package, since that
leads to the absence of an orig.tar.gz.

I guess you might be able to solve the issue by delete everything but
your debian/ directory and copying the orig.tar.gz to the tarballs
directory.  But I'm not really sure.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

Yours sincerely,