Re: GPG key change

Il giorno Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:39:17 +0530
Kapil Hari Paranjape <kapil@imsc.res.in> ha scritto:

> Hello,

Hi Kapil,

> The only real reason to revoke the primary GPG key would be when
> there are security concerns about it like:
> 	1. You feel that you have chosen a key size which is too
> 	small.
> 	2. You "lost" your key in some way.
> 	3. Your private key has become exposed.

I've somehow lost my private key for encryption. That is, I can sign anything,
also encrypt, but not decrypt anything encrypted with my key.

I've already added a new encryption sub-key (and works), but having lost the
private part for the other subkey, I cannot revoke it. Any idea?

David

--
 . ''`.  Debian maintainer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino