Re: RFS: bulletml (updated package)

Peter De Wachter scrisse:

> Dear mentors,
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.0.6-3 of my package
> "bulletml". This library is used by most of Kenta Cho's games
> (rrootage, torus-trooper, ...)

This looks quite good to me (except too much Japanese, which is giving
me headache :).

Anyway I'm wondering, as part of the Game Team, don't you have an usual
sponsor? Did you ask him before mailing -mentors?
As I see this is usually maintained by Miriam, and she has DM
privilege, wouldn't be better for you both if she does the upload and
set the DM-Allowed field?

Anyway, I'll be glad to sponsor this, but you have to change the
XS-Vcs fields removing the XS- prefix (as it is now official).

Next time please check it with lintian, which will tell you what need
to be updated.

> Kind regards
>  Peter De Wachter

Ciao, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org