RFS: adun.app (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.8.2-1
of the package "adun.app" (QA upload).

It builds these binary packages:
adun.app   - Molecular Simulator for GNUstep

The package appears to be lintian clean (except one informational tag,
which would be better if addressed by the future maintainer).

The upload would fix these bugs: 416859, 450469, 457723

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/adun.app/adun.app_0.8.2-1.dsc

The package was removed from testing due to 2 RC bugs and as it was
blocking the GNUstep transition.  I believe I have fixed all bugs, as
well as a ton of lintian errors/warnings.