GREETINGS FROM GHANA

>From The desk of Dr.Michael Essien
Branch Manager,
International commercial bank Ltd,Makola,
Accra,Ghana.
Email Address:michaelessien010@accountant.com

Dear Sir,

It is with great honour and priviledge that I write you.I am Dr.Michael Essien(Phd),branch manager International commercial bank Ltd,Makola,Accra,Ghana which is one of Ghana's leading retail bank with over 30 branches scattered across Ghana.I humbly solicit for your confidentiality in what I have to tell you as my good findout in my bank.

Every five years,Ghanaian banks transfer to its treasury millions of dollars of unclaimed deceased depositors funds as Excess profit in compliance with the banking laws and guidelines, in majority of cases with referece to all retail banks in Ghana, the money normally runs into several millions of dollars.A national of your country,who was a Gold Investor/Contractor with Ghana Trade and Investment Corporation and died in October 2003 as a result of his diagnosed cancer without any beneficiary or next kin.He had a closing balance of $100,000,000.00 USD (One Hundred Million Us dollars) .

Since his death,the bank has been expecting a next of kin to him to come and claim his money in the bank but up till this time of writing no next-of-kin of relative of the deceased has come forward to claim his money with us.Thus,I bent on searching through the internet to see if I could locate any of the deceased relatives and on one of such searches,I saw your email address and I decided to seek your consent to act as next of kin to the deceased since you are from the same country.

This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the manager made as excess profit during the last year. I have already submitted an approved End of the Year report to my Head Office here in Accra and they will never know of this Excess fund. I have since then, placed this amount of $100,000,000.00 USD (One Hundred Million Us dollars) on a SUSPENCE ACCOUNT without a beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account.

However,as an insider,I will guide you on how you can proceed to enable you claim the money as your fund and it will be transferred into your account. On the confirmation of the money in your bank account,we can share the money 60% for me ,35% for you and 5% to settle expenses that we might incure in the claiming this fund.After the transfer,I can give you my bank account so that you can transfer my share to me or I may proceed on applying for my annual leave to procure a visa so as to come to your country to collect my own share of the money which I will invest in a profitable business venture in your country and I will rely on your advice.

I do not need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer to your nominated bank account anywhere you feel safer.All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response. Also you can forward your bank account,your private phone number and your Date of birth for speedy correspondence on this matter.Remember l am still working,so your confidentiality is needed in this transaction.
Regards,

Yours Faithfully
Dr Michael Essien(Phd)