Re: RFS: libcares

On Nov 23, 2007 2:31 PM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> On Nov 23, 2007 7:10 PM, Robin Cornelius <robin.cornelius@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > So it think that is now all the issues you raised with the package dealt with.
>
> Some minor issues (only the first is a show-stopper):

This has all become unneeded work

http://packages.debian.org/sid/libc-ares1

/me sighs and smiles at the same time

Out of interest I found some other files with different copyrights and
updated the copyright file.

The dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: is caused by an unneeded reference to
libdl in configure.ac

My final version was upload to mentors, but it might as well be
removed now as its not needed.

Thanks for your help  Paul, i have learn a lot and hopefully this can
be applied to my main goal which is Secondlife (c-ares is a
dependency).

I just feel a bit bad at wasting your time with this.

Best regards

Robin