RFS: mcl

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "mcl".

* Package name    : mcl
  Version         : 1:06-058-1
  Upstream Author : Stijn van Dongen <stijn@micans.org>
* URL             : http://micans.org/mcl/
* License         : GPL-2
  Section         : math

The MCL package is an implementation of the MCL algorithm, and offers
utilities for manipulating sparse matrices (the essential data
structure in the MCL algorithm) and conducting cluster experiments.

MCL is currently being used in sciences like biology (protein family
detection, genomics), computer science (node clustering in
Peer-to-Peer networks), and linguistics (text analysis).

It builds these binary packages:
mcl        - the Markov Cluster algorithm
mcl-doc    - documentation for mcl

The upload would fix these bugs: 452405

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mcl/mcl_06-058-1.dsc

Kind regards