Re: ITA: libdbi + libdbi-drivers (updated packages) 2nd try, please consider!

Paul Wise wrote:
> On Nov 26, 2007 4:36 PM, Thomas Goirand <thomas@goirand.fr> wrote:
>> Paul Wise wrote:
>>> You might want to support noopt too.
>> What's that?
>
> Like nostrip, but ensures that the package is build with no
> optimisation (gcc -O0). Useful for people debugging crashes.

Most of the time, I see people using -O2 instead. I'd find using a poor
optimization level only for some that needs debugging quite frustrating.
Can't people wishing to do debugging recompile the package (and even
remove the striping)?

Thomas