Re: RFS: iceweasel-firegpg (2nd try)

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Nov 26, 2007 10:54 AM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > A review of your package:
>
> I forgot to say that the source package name should probably be
> firegpg rather than iceweasel-firegpg since that is what the upstream
> SVN uses.

In general, unless there's a specific reason to do so, you're better
off keeping the same name for the source and the binary. [It's really
to avoid the massively confusing case where source package A builds
binary B and source package B builds binary A.]

Don Armstrong

--
This can't be happening to me. I've got tenure.
 -- James Hynes _Publish and Perish_