Re: RFS: gnome-phone-manager

Il giorno 24/nov/07, alle ore 01:09, Paul Wise ha scritto:

On Nov 24, 2007 9:35 AM, Francesco Namuri <francesco@namuri.it> wrote:

common-install-arch::
chrpath --delete debian/gnome-phone-manager/usr/bin/gnome- phone-manager

Precisely, this did the trick. Just add 'chrpath' to the build- deps too.
Update it in the SVN and I'll upload it.

Fixed, and committed to svn.
Hope now it's ok... :)

Obviously that is a hack/workaround for upstream's buggy build system,
be sure to send a patch upstream that fixes it.

Of course, in the other mail Leo had already spoken about this, and of course I agree,
I fill a bug to upstream's BTS ASAP.

Cheers,
francesco

--