Re: RFS: gnome-phone-manager

Hi,
I'm sorry to Leo and Mike, for a mistake I've send the mail to they
private address and not to the list...

I've Fixed the copyright problems, uploaded a new version to mentors,
the SVN address is:

svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-bluetooth/packages/gnome-phone-manager

(I don't have any pending change to commit)

Thanks for the reviews, and sorry again.

Cheers,
francesco

--
Francesco Namuri