Re: RFS: kopete-otr 0.7-1

On Nov 13, 2007 10:09 PM, Francesco Cecconi <francesco.cecconi@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "kopete-otr".

A review of your package:

Any reason you use automake1.9 instead of the default version of
automake (1.10)?

extra blank lines at the end of debian/control debian/watch

hmm, I'm not sure about those lintian overrides, perhaps the library
should be either made into a private library or split out into a
separate package?

no need to install AUTHORS, since debian/copyright covers it

There are a couple of "using uninitialised variable" and other
warnings from gcc 4.2, please investigate them and send patches
upstream.

--
bye,
pabs