RFS: libllmozlib

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libllmozlib".

* Package name    : libllmozlib
  Version         : 1.1.1-2
  Upstream Author : Callum Prentice <callum.prentice@lindenlab.com>
* URL             : http://www.ubrowser.com
* License         : Mozilla Tri-licence
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libllmozlib-dev - A wrapper library for embedded gecko based browsers
libllmozlib0 - A wrapper library for embedded gecko based browsers

This upload would close bug #450850
This upload would unblock 1 blocker on #406335

This library is a component of the secondlife viewer and provides a
simplified API to embed Gecko browsers into applications.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libllmozlib/libllmozlib_1.1.1-2.dsc

Kind regards