RFS: php-html-progress2

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "php-html-progress2".

* Package name    : php-html-progress2
  Version         : 2.3.0-1
  Upstream Author : Laurent Laville <pear@laurent-laville.org>
* URL             : http://download.pear.php.net/package/HTML_Progress2
* License         : BSD
  Section         : web

Note: The package was rejected once from NEW few months ago, because of
a License problem after it has been sponsored by D. Baumann (that
doesn't do any sponsoring any more). Since then, the upstream author has
been contacted, and aware that it wouldn't be uploaded to Debian, he
changed his licensing, for a more relaxed BSD License on this new 2.3.0
version.

I have also fixed the watch file since the last upload. As the package
was checked before, the sponsorship should be strait forward...

It builds these binary packages:
php-html-progress2 - Provides a loading bar fully customizable in DHTML

The upload would fix this wnpp bug: 404657

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/php-html-progress2/php-html-progress2_2.3.0-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Thomas Goirand

If this is an update to a package that is already in Debian:

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.3.0-1
of my package "php-html-progress2".

It builds these binary packages:
php-html-progress2 - Provides a loading bar fully customizable in DHTML

The upload would fix these bugs: 404657