Re: RFS: folding

Le Fri, Jun 29, 2007 at 01:31:50PM -0400, Zachary Palmer a écrit :
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "folding".
>
> * Package name    : folding
>  Version         : 5.04+1
>  Upstream Author : Zachary Palmer <zep01@bahj.com>
> * URL             : N/A
> * License         : GPL
>  Section         : contrib/science

Dear Zachary,

being on a ppc platform, I can not test your package. However I have the
following comments :

 * What is this build script in the root directory ? apt-file search
   do32 (a program that the script tries to invoke) does not find
   anything...

 * debian/docs and debian/conffiles are empty.

 * In the control file you could use Homepage: http://folding.standford.edu/
   (with a two space before the H).

 * debian/dirs lack an end of line character, and as a consequence cat dirs
   does not display the last line.

I am not a DD anyway, so I can not sponsor your package. But you will
save time to potential sponsors anyway by solving these points.

PS: If you want to manage the sources of your pacakge in a SVN, I think
that the debian-med SVN on Alioth could host you.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org