RFS: alien-arena-data - Data package for alien-arena

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "alien-arena-data".

* Package name    : alien-arena-data
 Version         : 6.05-1
 Upstream Author : John Diamond <irritant@planetquake.com>
* URL             : http://red.planetarena.org/
* License         : Read below.
 Section         : non-free/games

Unfortunately, unlike the rest of Alien Arena, the game's data files
are not under GPL or LGPL. Here's what the author states about
distributing and using the game's data files.

"It is only permissible to distrubute the game data(models, maps,
textures, sound, etc) as a whole, and with the intention of being used
with Alien Arena. It is not permissible to distribute individual
portions or items of the game data without express consent from COR
Entertainment."

It builds these binary packages:
alien-arena-data - Game data files for Alien Arena

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 424951

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/a/alien-arena-data/alien-arena-data_6.05-1.dsc