Re: RFS: adonthell (updated package)

On Tue, Jun 19, 2007 at 06:27:15PM +0200, Anthony Chaumas-Pellet wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.3.4.release-1 of my
> packages "adonthell" and "adonthell-data", which build these binary
> packages:
[snip]

I don't see this new version on the mentors site.  All that's there is
version 0.3.4.cvs.20050813-4.

Also, I would call the game data wastesedge -- similar to the way
upstream does, and have it provide a virtual adonthell-game or somesuch.
AIUI, wastesedge will be only one of many future games that will be
created as the engine matures.

--Joe