RFS: kde-icons-crystalproject

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "kde-icons-crystalproject".

* Package name    : kde-icons-crystalproject
 Version         : 20070625-1
 Upstream Author : Everaldo Coelho <everaldo@everaldo.com>
* URL             : http://www.everaldo.com/crystal/
* License         : LGPL
 Section         : kde

It builds these binary packages:
kde-icons-crystalproject - Crystal Project Icons theme for KDE

The package is lintian clean.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kde-icons-crystalproject/kde-icons-crystalproject_20070625-1.dsc

Note that this is not the same as kde-icons-crystal nor kde-icons-crystalclear.
I'm using a datestamp because that seems to be the best way to handle
the 'version' of the icons pack.

Kind regards
Raphael Geissert

--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.