Re: debian files in sourceforge cvs

Hello,

On 27/06/07, Tiago Saboga <tiagosaboga@terra.com.br> wrote:
Hi!

I am working closely with upstream devs, and I am willing to manage
the debian files in the same sourceforge cvs. I understand that the
upstream tarball should not contain the debian files;

I'm not quite sure, but I think that would be a 'Debian native' package.

I'm interested in this topic because I'm a dev of a project and I have plans to provide the debian package stuff directly from upstream.

--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.