DOS line endings in tarball

Hi
   I am trying to upgrade a package but I have the problem that the line
endings in the original tarball are in DOS mode and this makes boring
problems with dpatch.
   How can I fix that without changing the original tarball? I don't want to
run dos2unix on all files :)

I want to upload the new package along with libqt4 4.3 into experimental. I
cannot make my pbuilder download from experimental although I make a hook to
add experimental into sources.list. Can anyone help me?

Cheers
Gudjon