Re: RFS: codeblocks

Hi Erick,

Erick Mattos <erick.mattos@gmail.com>:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "codeblocks".

I intend to sponsor your package.

> * Package name    : codeblocks
>   Version         : 1.0rc2~svn.20070620-1

Why do you package a snapshot and not the current stable version?
Did you check your snapshot if it will be stable enough for
distribution?
What is your approach for picking further versions?

I found some points you should improve:
- debian/copyright: list every single author for copyright, not only the
  team name (go through every source file for authors list, not only
  a copy of AUTHORS file)
- debian/rules: remove unneeded and add useful but missing dh_* calls
- debian/doc: remove docs that are useless for a package user
- add manpages for "cb_share_config" and "codesnippets"
- consider to ask on debian-i18n@lists.debian.org for translations of
  codeblocks UI

Kindly regards,

Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-E-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Limit: 100 kB *