Re: RFS: fig2sxd (updated package)

On 6/22/07, Alexander Bürger <buerger@iskp.uni-bonn.de> wrote:
Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.17-2
of my package "fig2sxd".

It builds these binary packages:
fig2sxd    - convert XFig files to OpenOffice.org format

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would fix bug 417183 and adds the new feature of output to
stdout.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fig2sxd/fig2sxd_0.17-2.dsc

can't verify signature
$ gpgv fig2sxd_0.17-2.dsc
gpgv: keyblock resource `/home/lidb/.gnupg/trustedkeys.gpg': general error
gpgv: Signature made Thu 21 Jun 2007 04:31:15 AM CST using DSA key ID 6BCCC58A
gpgv: Can't check signature: public key not found
$ gpg --recv-keys 6BCCC58A
gpg: requesting key 6BCCC58A from hkp server pgp.mit.edu
gpgkeys: key 6BCCC58A not found on keyserver
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0

--
LI Daobing