RFS: openmx

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "openmx".

* Package name    : openmx
 Version         : 3.2-1
 Upstream Author : Taisuke Ozaki
* URL             : http://www.openmx-square.org/
* License         : GPL
 Section         : science

It builds these binary packages:
openmx     - Package for nano-scale material simulations

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 428265

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/openmx/openmx_3.2-1.dsc

The package builds in pbuilder, I created a man page and it should
just work. It would be a first package for electronic structure
calculation in Debian. Similar ones, but much larger are:

http://www.abinit.org/
http://exciting.sourceforge.net/

But those packages are written in fortran, but openmx is written in C,
that's why I prefer it.

Kind regards
Ondrej Certik