Re: RFS: crosstex

On 14/06/07, Robert Burgess <burgess@systems.cs.cornell.edu> wrote:
I am seeking a sponsor for CrossTeX, maintained by myself and Emin Gun
Sirer <egs@systems.cs.cornell.edu>.

The URL above has a link to download the source tarballs and Debian
package information from the CrossTeX SourceForge project page.

In my personal opinion I think you shouldn't upload those files to sourceforge.
Those are only used to create the Debian package and if you are willing to get it into the repository then there would be no need of uploading them to SF.net
Besides that, your package hasn't been reviewed yet so it might need some modifications and that would require the package to be re-generated.

Why don't you use http://mentors.debian.net ?
It's an easy way to upload and track your packages, not to mention the fact that the upload system is similar to the one used in ftp-master.

Thank you for your consideration.

Robert