RFS: etoken-pro-support

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "etoken-pro-support".

* Package name    : etoken-pro-support
  Version         : 0.0.1
  Upstream Author : me/myself/I (this is a Debian native package)
* URL             :
* License         : LGPL
  Section         : contrib/utils

It builds these binary packages:
etoken-pro-support - Aladdin eToken PRO support package

The package is lintian clean.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/e/etoken-pro-support/etoken-pro-support_0.0.1.dsc

This software helps with getting the Aladdin eToken PRO to work as a PKCS#11 device; you need the proprietary drivers from Aladdin in addition to this package. If you don't have an eToken PRO this sofware is not much use.

See http://www.nikhef.nl/pub/projects/grid/gridwiki/index.php/Using_an_Aladdin_eToken_PRO_to_store_grid_certificates

Kind regards
 Dennis van Dok
--