RFS: xneur (updated package) and gxneur (a new one)

Dear mentors,

DD who uploads my packages (yoush) is out on vacation, so I'm seeking
for a sponsor to upload 2 source packages.

====================<==============
I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.6.1-2
of my package "xneur".

It builds these binary packages:
libxnconfig-dev - Development files for xneur config file abstraction
library libxnconfig6 - xneur config file abstraction library
xneur      - in-place conversion of text typed in with a wrong keyboard
layout

The package is lintian clean.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xneur/xneur_0.6.1-2.dsc
===================<====================

=======================<============
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gxneur".

ITP: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=406220

* Package name    : gxneur
  Version         : 0.3
  Upstream Author : XNeur team
* URL             : http://www.xneur.ru
* License         : GPL
  Programming Lang: C
  Description     : frontend for XNeur keyboard layout switcher

 gXNeur is GTK frontend for xneur keyboard layout switcher.
 It runs it tray and shows XNeur's state. It also allow to
 configure XNeur via GUI dialog.

It builds these binary packages:
gxneur     - GTK frontend for xneur keyboard layout switcher

The package is lintian clean.

Previous upload failed because some copyright issues appears. Now
upstream fixed them and package could be uploaded (I believe).

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gxneur/gxneur_0.6.1-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this packages for me.

Kind regards
 Alexander GQ Gerasiov