Re: package stuck in building state due to uninstallable build-deps

ping: does anyone have any advice?

On 6/2/07, Bryan Donlan <bdonlan@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear mentors,

I'm the sponsored maintainer of the gimp-resynthesizer package. About
a month ago, I had an upload sponsored for some minor cleanups.
Currently, it's still in the 'building' state on sparc and mips[1].

I've taken a look at the buildd logs[2][3], and it seems that last
month, it failed to build on those arches due to uninstallable
build-deps. Will the buildds automatically requeue my package once the
build-deps become installable? If not, is there a convenient way to
know whether they're installable on those arches now?

Thanks,

Bryan Donlan

[1] - http://people.debian.org/~igloo/status.php?packages=gimp-resynthesizer
[2] - http://tinyurl.com/2kjbnn