Re: RFS: dfu-programmer

Andrew Straw schreef:

> The tux droid project would like to start using dfu-programmer, as shown
> by their recent bug report to my ITP bug

I think there is a little mis-understanding here, probably because I'm not a
native English speaker ;-)

I have bought a tux-droid¹ and one of the first things I had to do was
to update the USB-dongle firmware². And for updating the firmware,
dfu-programmer is needed³. So, from my point of view, it would be great
that dfu-programmer would be available in Debian.

Note that I have no connection with the tux-droid project, except that I
have bought a tux-droid and that I'm subscribed to there mailinglist.

[¹] <http://www.kysoh.com/>
[²] <http://www.tuxisalive.com/documentation/faq/error-your-dongle-version-is-too-old>
[³] <http://www.tuxisalive.com/documentation/how-to/updating-the-firmware>
--
Met vriendelijke groetjes         - Jan Wagemakers -

  Linux 2.6.21.1 i686 GNU/Linux