Re: ITP #427248

On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 20:21:13 +0200
"sebastien.brice" <sebastien.brice@educagri.fr> wrote:

> Dear debian-mentors team
>  From the wiki.debian.org web site I learned about the way for
> contributing to debian community.
> I am a french teacher already subscribed on #debian-edu list, I am very
> interested with FSF positions and I think educational projects could
> take place in debian pool.
> I am requesting the help of a sponsor to successfuly package Promethee
> /a computer solution that takes the schools' needs and resources seriously.

http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/maintainer-intro

Sponsors do not package software for you - you need to create the
package, the sponsor will check the package and report back to you with
a list of changes and fixes. Once all issues have been resolved, the
sponsor will upload the package for you but you remain responsible for
that package in Debian and you must be willing to maintain it, handle
bug reports and generally keep the package in good order.

http://www.debian.org/doc/devel-manuals#maint-guide

--

Neil Williams