[no subject]

       Recently, I've been preparing a .deb package for a part of
       International MODIS/AIRS Processing Package (IMAPP) [1],
       available under GNU GPL license.  No specific questions so far,
       but I'll be glad if someone could review my work and provide any
       comments.  Both the source and the built binary packages are
       available:

http://theory.asu.ru/~ivan/dist/earth/debian/imapp-modis-l1-l1a_1.4-1.diff.gz
http://theory.asu.ru/~ivan/dist/earth/debian/imapp-modis-l1-l1a_1.4-1.dsc
http://theory.asu.ru/~ivan/dist/earth/debian/imapp-modis-l1-l1a_1.4.orig.tar.gz

http://theory.asu.ru/~ivan/dist/earth/debian/imapp-modis-l1-l1a-data_1.4-1_i386.deb
http://theory.asu.ru/~ivan/dist/earth/debian/imapp-modis-l1-l1a-libs-dev_1.4-1_i386.deb
http://theory.asu.ru/~ivan/dist/earth/debian/imapp-modis-l1-l1a-libs_1.4-1_i386.deb
http://theory.asu.ru/~ivan/dist/earth/debian/imapp-modis-l1-l1a_1.4-1_i386.deb

       Any help will be appreciated, since I'm somewhat unfamiliar with
       the Debian packaging.

 [1] International MODIS/AIRS Processing Package,
     http://cimss.ssec.wisc.edu/~gumley/IMAPP/