Re: RFS: wired

On Mon, 2007-05-21 at 07:36 +0100, Toby Smithe wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "wired".
>
> * Package name    : wired
>   Version         : 0.4+dfsg1-1
>   Upstream Author : "Wired Team"

After some digging, I noticed "Wired Development Team
<wired@bloodshed.net>" in the ITP at bug #394755. As that's an old
version of the package, and the URL has obviously changed, and a new
release made, I'm not sure how up to date that is.

> * URL             : http://wired.epitech.net/
> * License         : GPLv2
>   Section         : sound

This is how we do it in Ubuntu. Does it have to be contrib/sound in
Debian?