Request for Sponsoring: various packages

While waiting to be assigned an AM I am still looking for sponsors to
upload a variety of packages for me. Signed source and binary packages
for them all can be found at
http://mjj29.matthew.ath.cx/debian-upload/$package/ and details of each
package are below:

dbus-java
   - new upstream release to one of my packages
   - add/rename binary packages and add appropriate replaces/conflicts
   - rename source package
   - change to arch:all
   - removes dependency on dbus/libdbus
   - adds dependency on packages from libmatthew-java
   - still depends/build-depends on sun-java5, so still in contrib, but now arch:all
     so will be available on all archs.

libmatthew-java
   - new package to the archive. I'm upstream.
   - collection of java libraries, required by dbus-java, but also requested by other people.
   - 4 binary packages, one per library; one source package.
   - uses gcj-java-compat so in main
   - some review/comments/changes from debian-java list
   - used and maintained by me.

imdb-tools
   - new package to the archive, I'm upstream.
   - shell scripts for doing imdb lookups automatically and caching the results.
   - arch:all
   - used and maintained by me.

gbib
   - update to one of my packages
   - converted to using dpatch
   - new feature

id3ren
   - update to one of my packages
   - converted to using dpatch

otpw
   - new package to the archive
   - one time password system with pam integration

libcsv-java
   - new package to the archive
   - java library for reading/writing csv files

salliere
   - new package to the archive, I'm upstream.
   - duplicate bridge scorer in java
   - arch:all
   - depends on libcsv-java and libmatthew-java

I hope someone will have the time to sponsor one or more of these
packages.

Thanks in advance,

Matt