Re: RFS: openjpeg (Sponsor still needed)

On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 02:17:06PM +1100, Paul TBBle Hampson wrote:
> Dear mentors,

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "openjpeg".

> * Package name    : openjpeg
   Version         : 1.1.1-4
>   Upstream Author : OpenJPEG Team <openjpeg@tele.ucl.ac.be>
> * URL             : http://www.openjpeg.org/
> * License         : BSD (2-clause as per http://www.openjpeg.org/BSDlicense.txt)
>   Section         : libs

> It builds these binary packages:
> libopenjpeg-dev - JPEG 2000 image compression codec library development files
openjpeg-tools - JPEG 2000 image compression codec library shared objects

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/openjpeg/openjpeg_1.1.1-4.dsc

> It is a dependancy of the second-life viewer application, and Bernd Zeimetz
> intends to package a Gimp plugin that uses it to. [1]

> [1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=413987;msg=10

(I've dequoted the differences from the original RFS)

Romain is no longer taking an interest in this package.

So I remain in need of a sponsor.

Package still at the above URL, version is now 1.1.1-4, and I am
satisfied (to the best of my knowledge) that the packaging is in a fit
state for upload, barring a dpkg-buildpackage -v 0 -sa to ensure the ITP
bug is closed by the full-source upload.

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, B.Sc, LPI, MCSE
On-hiatus Asian Studies student, ANU
Paul.Hampson@Pobox.Com

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.
 -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.1/au/