Re: RFS: tnef -- Tool to unpack MIME application/ms-tnef attachments

On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 12:12 -0400, Kevin Coyner wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for the package 'tnef'.

Thanks for adopting this.

> Thank you in advance for reviewing this package

Some comments:

      * debian/control: need an extra space before Homepage (see the
        devref 6.2.4), may as well remove the extra / from the end of
        the URL.
      * debian/control: hmm, not sure if the Section is correct. I think
        utils or perhaps otherosfs would be more appropriate - compare
        with orange or unshield / etc.
      * debian/watch: the url you give will only give you html. the
        correct URL (using the special support from uscan) would be
        this: http://sf.net/tnef/tnef-(.*)\.tar\.gz
      * debian/rules: the config.sub/guess removal seems elaborate
      * several files contain extra lines and comments that are not
        necessary - watch, rules,
      * don't forget to review the debtags for this package and make
        sure they are ok:
        http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/edit.cgi?pkg=tnef

> and possibly sponsoring it.

IANADD, sorry.