Re: RFS: meep

Daniel Baumann <daniel <at> debian.org> writes:
> ok, the package is fine, but we have two problems:
>
>   * you can't build-depend on latex2html. it's in non-free.

Ok, that's not a problem. latex2html is used to build the old doc which is
outdated. So no latex2html and no meep-doc package.

So I removed the meep-doc and clean the debian/rules and compile the package and
found my error for the -dev package. The architecture was set to "all". With
"any" it work now, the -dev package are not empty anymore \o/

>   * the package doesn't build with current sid/i386:
>
> ---snipp---
> [...]
> checking for cblas_cgemm... no
> checking for cblas_cgemm in -lgslcblas... no
> checking for gsl_sf_bessel_Jn in -lgsl... no
> configure: WARNING: Missing GNU GSL library...Bessel-function field
> initialization will not be supported.

This shouldn't be. libgsl0-dev is in the Build-Depends.

> checking for H5Pcreate in -lhdf5... no
> configure: WARNING: Couldn't find the HDF5 library!!  Switching to
> --without-hdf5.

Same, libhdf5-serial-dev is in the Build-Depends !

> checking for guile-config... yes
> checking if linking to guile works... no
> configure: error: guile-config is broken
> make: *** [configure-stamp-serial] Error 1

Well well ! I don't know.

Cheers.