Re: RFS: fvwm-icons -- XPMs icons from fvwm development site

  Hi,

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 21:37:03 +0200
Jari Aalto <jari.aalto@cante.net> wrote:

> I'm looking for sponsor:

  You've found one :)

> - Already in Debian, No open bugs, very low maintenance,

  Uploaded.

> - Lintian clean, pbuilder tested, see logs
>   http://www.cante.net/~jaalto/tmp/debian/

  Well, just for being a bit nitpicker, it's not really lintian clean:

N: Processing binary package fvwm-icons (version 2001.08.13-5) ...
I: fvwm-icons: possible-non-posix-code-in-maintainer-script postinst:4
'[ -d /usr/doc -a -h /usr/doc/fvwm-icons -a ' N:
N:   This script is marked as running under /bin/sh, but it seems to use a
N:   shell feature that is not defined in the POSIX standard. The feature
N:   is so common in current shells that this isn't currently considered an
N:   release critical bug and there are discussion wether policy should be
N:   amended to specifically allow the use of the feature.
N:
N:   Examples:
N:    '-a' and '-o' as operators of 'test'. You can use shell conditionals
N:    (&& and ||) instead.
N:    'local' scoping of variables.
N:
N:   Refer to Policy Manual, section 10.4 for details.

  regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~