I am looking for a sponsor for my package "engauge-digitizer".
* Package name : engauge-digitizer
Version : 3.0-1
Upstream Author : Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://digitizer.sourceforge.net/
* License : GPLv2
Section : science
It builds these binary packages:
engauge-digitizer - Interactively extracts numbers from bitmap graphs or maps
The upload would fix these bugs: 374849 (RFP/ITP)
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/engauge-digitizer
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/engauge-digitizer/engauge-digitizer_3.0-1.dsc
I am aware of the lintian warnings, but the CVS directories critizised
are from the upstream source. I wasn't sure weather they really need
to be deleted.
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.