How to close an unreproducible bug?

Hi,

I've a report for a bug that I can't reproduce. #235001 The submitter of
the report does not use Debian anymore. I marked it “unreproducible
moreinfo” one month ago, but nobody provided any infos.

I will close this bug, but I don't know which version I should put into
the version header to make the BTS happy. None? The current version? An
arbitrary version between the current and the one the bug was found in?

Thanks for you help, Jörg.
--
Die NASA brauchte 12 Jahre um einen Kugelschreiber zu entwickeln, der
kopfüber, in der Schwerelosigkeit und unter Wasser schreiben kann.