Re: RFS: filezilla - Port of the famous Win32 graphical FTP client

  Hi Adam,

On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 20:27:59 +0200
"Adam Cécile (Le_Vert)" <gandalf@le-vert.net> wrote:

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "filezilla".
>
> * Package name    : filezilla
>   Version         : 2.9.4+cvs20060919-1
>   Upstream Author : Tim Kosse <tim.kosse@gmx.de> (Project Leader)
> * URL             : http://filezilla-project.org/
> * License         : GPL / MIT
>   Section         : net
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> filezilla  - Port of the famous Win32 graphical FTP client
> filezilla-common - Architecture independent files for filezilla
> filezilla-locales - Translations of filezilla
>
> The package is lintian clean.
>
> The upload would fix these bugs: 330678

> main contrib non-free
> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/filezilla/filezilla_2.9.4+cvs20060919-1.dsc

  Package looks fine, but:

  You missed copyright notice on src/putty/sshcrcda.c, that should be in
copyright file too.

  On your control file you wrote: * Spanish; Castilian (es) - this is wrong,
if you're referring to the Spanish of Spain it should be es_ES locale,
otherwise just put Spanish (es).

  I'll do when those things are fixed.
--
  Ricardo Mones