RFS #2 (a bit complicated): hypermail

Dear list,

(Resend/Update of [0])

> after Yu Guanghui had filed an RFA[1] on hypermail, I suggested to him
> two weeks ago that I could shape up the package, and asked him if he
> would review and upload my changes. He agreed, so I claimed the RFA
> and did the packaging. However, I haven't received any more replies since
> then, although I have sent several pings.

it's been four weeks now. I'm resending my plea for you having a look at the
packaging, and maybe taking over the sponsorship. (Or telling me that
there is already consensus that hypermail may rest in its present
shape until it is removed from the archive.)

> My package is available here[2]. I have created version 2.2.0-1,
> which fixes six BTS bugs and includes a bunch of lintian/linda cleanups
> (I've already flagged the bugs in question "pending" in the BTS).
> I have also already written code for the wishlist bug #319268, which
> I'd like to include in 2.2.0-2.

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2006/06/msg00255.html
[1] http://bugs.debian.org/364616
[2] http://www-pool.math.tu-berlin.de/~hesso/deb/